Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Wednesday Nite Cinematheque

Year 2007
-------------
21st March - The new world
28th March - The inconvinient truth
4th April - Brazil
11th April - Krótki film o zabijaniu (A short film on killing)
18th April - Happiness
25th April - Babam Ve Oglum (My Father and My Son)
2nd May - Tickets
9th May - Oldboy
16th May - À bout de souffle (Breathless)
23rd May - Yeopgijeogin geunyeo (My Sassy Girl)
30th May - Videodrome
6th June - Booye kafoor, atre yas (Smell of Camphor, Fragrance of Jasmine)

Tentative Schedule
------------------

13th June - Days of Heaven
20th June - Kes
27th June - The Grizzly Man

4 comments:

Shiva said...

Yes I...Videodrome is for all you TV watchers out there...;)

Talkin of TV, last two weeks of Wed nite cinema on TV, before the return of THE Deepa!

i-me-moi said...

:D The Deepa would like to watch at least one screening on the TV so another week at Bhatinda's place.

i-me-moi said...

We want a July schedule also. BTW Shiva mentioned a film called "The Woman of the Dunes" Supposedly hardcore and he didn't reveal the plot. Japanese I think. Can we make special requesto to screen it if it be in possession of the HSR Layout Terrace house?

Shiva said...

Sunna No Onna aka The woman of the dunes is reviewed in one of my Facebook notes. We are in possesion of it, and can be screened at your convinience.